Friday 25 May 2012

Filling ill

Well on Wednesday  I went to the beach to do some surfing, but i forgot to put sunscreen on.
i don't know if this made me weak because i didn't drink enough water or i just had a cold coming anyway.
Well yesterday i woke up with joint aches and a headache, i went through the day as normal trying to not pay much attention but around 7pm a fever was setting in and around 11pm it was the worst i felt bone ache and strong fever obviously i couldn't  sleep, i found out its better to get out of bed and sit down or walk around the house rather than staying in bed shivering and sweating.
i made myself a glass of water with 1 table spoon of honey and wet my head under the shower, about 30 min later i felt better not fine but well enough to lay on my bed and fall asleep.

How this relates to stress? well i was very stressed not being able to sleep and having 40 degree fever, i could not stop thinking i needed to sleep and get better, the best way to deal with this is to deal with the fever because it can mess your thinking up. after cooling my head under the shower and having my water with honey i really felt more relaxed and was able to rest.

This is just my experience if you feel like this its better to go visit your doctor.

1 comment:

barripapas said...

Just to prove that should go to your doctor when you feel bad, After the fever I got a pain in my ear so finally I decided to go to the doc, my ear drum had burst due to an infection in my ear!! he gave me a prescription and gave my instructions but if I had gone to the doc from the beginning I would have saved my ear drum and a lot of PAIN!!