Tuesday 5 March 2013

Best way to deal with strees

The best way to relief stress for me, has been to excersize plain and simple there is no better way to divert your attention and besides when you excersize your body releases "feel good" quemichals into your brain soo you feel very good afterwards.

The tricky part is to get out there after a long day at work or on a day off when the bed is so comfortable.
Choose a good excersize for myself I got a weights set at walmart and just everyday for arounf 15 minutes I do a few repetitions. I try to do diferent things, you can do many diffrent excersizes with just a set of weights.

I didnt choose running because I get bored and loose my breath too fast. So I dont really excersize and dont feel that good afterwards.

So make sure you choose something good, some other ideas could be:

Swimming, if you live near a swimming pool or have one in your backyard.

Walk your dog, get some fresh air and spend some time your friend.

Buy a power kite and go fly it in the park, they pull hard and work your arms and back. The downside is there isnt always wind to fly them.

Have lots of sex, that might be painful after a while.

Maybe buy a cycling machine or better still a bicycle and cycle to work, you could start with a stationary bike and work your way up to cycling to work.

If you dont want to spend money, do sit ups, push ups, etc.... do it every day for 2 minutes and work your way up to 15 minutes.

So many thing you can do just choose one and do them the idea of getting up and working for 5 minutes and then feeling better doesnt seem to attractive when you are watching tv on the couch but you will thankyourself after you get up and do it.



No comments: